Providing a flexible and fast response to customer needs while increasing operational performance.
Process industries are facing challenging times as they need to move from a production to a market strategy.
It is more and more necessary to adapt to demanding customers that are no longer satisfied with a small portfolio of products, while continuing to develop cost cutting projects with their major customers, intervening jointly in the value chain.
The explosion on the type of products handled poses hard resource utilization problems. Companies have been fine-tuning their planning and logistics organization in order to fully meet the new requirements of customers.
“Integrated perspective retrieves sustainable profit”
LTPlabs has developed several projects to better make sure that the link between the industrial and market side is strong and that an integrated perspective retrieves sustainable profit.
We work with the process industries in order to:
- Leverage the potential of multi-site facilities with Process Integration.
- Synchronize multiple levels of inventory locations with Inventory Optimization.
- Streamline current Supply Chain Planning processes with innovative analytical services.
- Tackle decision processes that are complex and need a more structured and data-based approach with Process Improvement.
- Use the power of predictive analytics to improve Maintenance Management of recourses that are too critical to be managed poorly.
- Understand more accurately market dynamics and roll-out advantages to all upstream process with Forecasting and Sales.